Monday, November 16, 2009

Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars



Last night across the pond our lovely friends at the BBC released the 3rd to last David Tennant episode of Doctor Who (supposedly at xmas we are getting a 2 parter) and I must say that we are once again watching greatness. While I have my issues with RTD and many of his dues ex like endings he pulls out of no where sometimes these last episodes of the Doctor in action have been amazing. I really can't talk about much of the plot or ongoing story without spoiling it at all so I am gonna just say, watch it and you will not be disappointed. David pulls out some of his best work in an amazing script. It is hard hitting and ends up being one of the darkest episodes that is leads us right into the end.

I will add that this latest episode also adds more fuel to the fire of my theory of the future of Doctor Who. More on my theory here. I will add this additional evidence to this theory in this original post at the bottom so don't look if you dont want to be spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment